KKS® TUNCRETE L930 is a high-performance, alkali-free shotcrete accelerator. This admixture whose dosage can change the desired setting times.
KKS® TUNCRETE L930 provides following benefits:
• Fast to very fast setting of shotcrete mixes according to dosage used.
• No strength loss of the accelerated concrete if used correctly.
• Improves bond of shotcrete to rock and concrete, making overhead spray easier.
• Large reduction in rebound as long as the spraying is performed according to the state of the art.
• Liquid form therefore easily transport and pour into concrete.
• Alkali-free (non-caustic) and classified as non-toxic product.
• Non-toxic, chloride free. Complies with all VOC and USDA regulations.
KKS® TUNCRETE is especially used for shotcrete:
• Securing of rock in tunnel and mine construction (preliminary support).
• Rock support and slope stabilization.
• Dewatering work by dry process.
• High-quality shotcrete for permanent support by shotcrete.
Surface must be clean, free from dirt, impurities.
Only use high quality cement because it will affect the setting properties of the mixture. With some cement types the setting property can be very slow. Using Portland cement (PC / HPC) usually harden faster than PCB cement or sulfate-resistant cement. In all cases, the test should be done to check the hardening and strength after 24 hours for the type of cement to be used.
To ensure correct dosage and fixed to ensure the quality of shotcrete, the pump system must be selected as follows: The most suitable system for single-hose pump (spiral pump) or compress pump (Bredel). Do not use a piston pump, pumps with round valves, pressure pump, crane pump. Do not use the filter at the nozzle to avoid clogging. It is best to suck all material out of the bin or tank.
Accelerator dosage depends on many factors and actually should be adjusted as per the site conditions met. Do not apply fix dosage for all mixtures.
The dosage of the accelerator would vary according to the scope of work. Typically, if the reduction of the rebound (without early strength) is required the dosage would be 2-4%. If early strength is required, dosage would be 4-6%. It depends as well as on the type of application, vertical (benches), spraying or overhead spraying.
CLEANNING OF TOOLS
Wash all equipment with clean water damage immediately after application. The pump system must be cleaned, especially the pipeline to avoid clogging.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS/ LIMITATIONS
• When using sulfate-resistant cement, the development of strength may be slower.
• Accelerator hoses must be thoroughly cleaned before using KKS® TUNCRETE L930.
• Metal parts of the pump coming into contact with KKS® TUNCRETE L930 must be stainless steel.
• The set accelerating effect of KKS® TUNCRETE L930 depends on cement content, cement age, cement type, temperature of shotcrete and substrate as well as on layer thickness and shotcrete method.
• Do not store KKS® TUNCRETE L930 under direct sunlight.
• KKS® TUNCRETE L930 must be stirred before use.
PRODUCT AND TECHNICAL DATA
Special inorganic substances in liquid form
Viscous liquid, opaque white
1.430 ± 0.06 kg/liters (+20oC)
STRORAGE / SHELF LIFE
KKS® TUNCRETE L930 has to be stored in dry, cool, shaded place. If stored properly in unopened, original packaging, its shelf life is 3 months.
KKS® TUNCRETE L930 does not contain hazardous substances to warn. Avoid direct contact with skin. When splashed in the eyes or on skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if necessary. Product is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous in transportation. Disposal should be done according to local law. For more information, please refer to the latest Product Safety Data Sheet.