KKS® CURING 810 is a curing compound of premixed emulsified paraffin based. It is ready-to-use and easy to apply. When applying in fresh concrete surface, it will form a covering thin film to prevent premature water loss due to evaporation, thereby helping to hydration of cement in the entire volume of concrete blocks occurred entirely and avoid cracking on concrete surfaces KKS® CURING 810 complies with ASTM C309.
• Replacing water curing.
• Reduce other costly methods such as using wet packs…
• Keep water on the concrete surface thereby minimize the cross-foot cracks and shrinkages.
• Help cement completely hydrated and be able to reach designed strength.
• Increasing frost resistance, reducing dusting;
• Non-toxic, chlorine free. Comply with all VOC and USDA regulations.
KKS® CURING 810 is used mainly for open structural concrete surfaces where subsequent surface treatments will not be required, such as:
• Road, runway, taxiways
• Large pour, need to have good maintenance, reduce cracking on concrete surface
• Retaining wall, basement
• Post-tensioning beams, pre-stressed concrete pile, pre-cast concrete
• Parking lot, hangar, etc.
Concrete surfaces should be clean, free from dirt, mud, grease...
0.1 – 0.2 liters /1m2 depending on wind, humidity and temperature.
KKS® CURING 810 curing agent can be sprayed to apply on to newly laid concrete once the surface water has evaporated (between 30 min. to 2 hours depending on temperature). A thin film of KKS® CURING 810 is applied to the whole surface using a hand operated spray gun or using low pressure machine spray gun. For “stiff” or “no-slump” pre-cast concrete mix, apply KKS® CURING 810 as soon as possible after final finishing work has been completed.
After application the area concerned must be protected from rain for at least 1 -2 hours.
• Stir well before use.
• Should be applied without any dilution.
• KKS® CURING 810 will be transparent after curing.
• Remaining KKS® CURING 810 films have to be removed prior to application of any screed or coating.
CLEANNING OF TOOLS
Wash all equipment with clean water immediately after application to avoid hardening.
PRODUCT AND TECHNICAL DATA
5 liters and 25 liters pail
≈ 0.950 – 1.010kg/liter (+20oC)
0.1 – 0.2litres/ 1m2 (Depending on temperature and the porosity of concrete’s surface).
STORAGE/ SHELF LIFE
KKS® CURING 810 has to be stored in dry, cool, shaded place. If stored properly in unopened, original packaging, it can be available for 6 months.
KKS® CURING 810 is alkaline can cause irritation with sensitive skin. Gloves, mask, goggles should always be worn. When splashed in the eyes or on skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if necessary. Product is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous in transportation. Disposal should be done according to local law For more information, please refer to the latest Product Safety Data Sheet.