KKS® DAMCRETE 820 is a new silica-fumes type concrete admixture powder developed by special technology which improves the internal bonding ability to waterproof and sulfate resist. KKS® DAMCRETE 820 complies with ASTM C 1240.
• Excellent workability
• Increased durability
• High early strengths
• Increased ultimate strength
• Increased resistance to abrasion
• Increased sulfate resistance
• Greatly increased impermeability
• Great increased resistance to gas permeability
• Highly reduced chloride diffusion
• KKS® DAMCRETE 820 does not contain chlorides or other potentially corrosive substances
KKS® DAMCRETE 820 is used for:
• Foundations, floors, steady beam, beams, columns, walls, thin structures with thick density reinforced.
• Works in saline areas, alum…
• Precast concrete structures, work wharf, embankments, etc.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
5 – 10 kg/ 100 kg cement.
KKS® DAMCRETE 820 is added with the cement to the concrete at the batching plant before the gauging water. The quantity of water should be adjusted to suit the dosage of KKS® DAMCRETE 820 and mix for 2 minutes. To get the desired results of concrete slump and strength, a together usage of KKS® ULTRAD is recommended.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS / LIMITATIONS
• Concrete using KKS® DAMCRETE 820 should be handle and placed in the same way as conventional mixes
• Specific trial-mix tests are needed to select the optimal dose for each use.
• Uses the suitable mixer. It shouldn’t be mixed with hand to keep the homogeneity.
• Combines with other superplasticizer admixture to have the best result.
• Standard good concreting practice should be observed throughout and proper curing procedures should be initiated immediately after concrete placement.
Use KKS curing compound for proper maintenance of concrete.
Precision monitored pozzolanic silica fume
5-10% by weight of cement
STORAGE / SHELF LIFE
KKS® DAMCRETE 820 has to be stored in dry, cool, shaded place. If stored properly in unopened, original packaging, it has a shelf life of 24 months
KKS® DAMCRETE 820 will irritate the skin, eyes and cause irritation to the skin. When splashed in the eyes or on skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if necessary. Product is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous in transportation. Disposal should be done according to local law. For more information, please refer to the latest Product Safety Data Sheet