KKS® POLYMAD 750 is a poly-carboxylate ether polymers based high performance superplasticizer with hardening acceleration effect for concrete, which helps the concrete develop early strength.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 complies with ASTM C494 type F.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 combines all different impacts through absorbed process on the surface of fine particles and keep it apart from each other in cement hydration processing:
• Extremely high water reduction (Producing high impermeability and strengths).
• Faster evolution of early strength development. Can reduce the time of steam curing process for getting early strength.
• Workability can be maintained up to 90 minutes (still depends on cement type, temperature and mix design).
• Improved creep resistance and shrinkage resistance characteristics.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 is mainly suitable for the manufacture of concrete in precast factories and other in-place precast concrete elements.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 is used for the following types of concrete:
• High-strength/ high performance concrete spun pile in precast industry.
• Concrete with extreme water reduction.
• Soft consistency concrete with extended working time, suitable for both small and large spun piles.
• Dosage: 0.6 – 2.0 liters/ 100 kg of cement.
• Typical dosage: 0.8 – 1.2 liters/ 100 kg of cement.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 is possible to combine with all KKS’s concrete admixture products, but it must be added separately to the mix. KKS® POLYMAD 750 is compatible with all Portland cement including sulfate resistant cement.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 is added to the gauging water prior to its addition to the dry mix or added separately to the wetted concrete mix.
For optimum utilization of the ultra-high range water reducer we recommend a wet mixing time of 2-3 minutes.
When adding the balance of the batching water to adjust concrete consistency this should be done after a minimum of 2/3 of the wet mixing time to avoid surplus water in the concrete.
PLACING OF CONCRETE
With the use of KKS® POLYMAD 750, concrete of highest quality is being produced, it should be complied and applied with standard procedures, such as mixing, placing vibrating and curing must be respected and applied.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS/ LIMITATIONS
Overdosing will result in increased workability and setting time of the concrete; however, provided that curing is effective, ultimate concrete strength and properties will not be affected.
Use an appropriate concrete mixer and do not mix by hand.
Trials mixes are recommended to establish exact dosage rates required to suit individual requirements. Please contact KKS Technical Department for further assistance.
Effective measures for concrete curing must be followed.
PRODUCT AND TECHNICAL DATA
Poly-carboxylate additives mixture
200 liters per barrel or 1000 liters per tank
1.080 – 1.110 kg/liters
STRORAGE / SHELF LIFE
KKS® POLYMAD 750 has to be stored in dry, cool, shaded place. If stored properly in unopened, original packaging, its shelf life is 12 months.
KKS® POLYMAD 750 contains non-hazardous substances to warn. Avoid direct contact with skin. When splashed in the eyes or on skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if necessary. Product is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous in transportation. Disposal should be done according to local law. For more information, please refer to the latest Product Safety Data Sheet.